As a Microsoft API Integration Specialist Engineer, you will play a key role in new and existing Foxit eSign product APIs development and integrations with prime focus on Microsoft Products related integrations & collaborations. The ideal candidate must have proven record of successful third-party API integration with Microsoft Products like SharePoint, Office 365, Team, MS Dynamics, Power BI, Outlook, OneNote, OneDrive, Skype, InfoPath, Office Mobile, Yammer, Streams etc.
- Define and articulate API related integration market product vision and strategy. Compose and innovate processes flexibly with Microsoft product integrations with existing APIs.
- Knowledge of APIs (Demonstrated development skills in REST APIs, JSON data, accessing SQL data, and working on a web-based platform).
- Consult, design, and solution new APIs integrations and update existing API functionalities (enhancements or bugfixes) on middleware technologies.
- Experience building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs) and responding to functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs independently and effectively.
- Good understanding of the business domain and its architecture. The ability to elicit requirements from the business and the ability to understand the specifications of the data sources.
- Basic understanding of internet security protocols and technologies (SSL, PKI, etc).
- Knowledge of version control systems like GitHub.
- Experience in development language Java, C# or other (nice to have)
- Experiences with SQL databases such as MySQL, Oracle or PostgreSQL and NoSQL databases like CouchDB (nice to have)
- knowledge of Azure Integration Services, Azure API Management, Azure Service Bus, Azure Event Hub, Event Grid, Storage Account, Application Insights, Log Analytics, Azure DevOps, C#, .NET (Core) and building SOAP/REST services will surely have added advantage.
Qualifications & Experience
BE/BTech/MCA degree from premium institutes having at least 3-7 years of IT experience out of which minimum 3 years hands-on experience on integrating various Microsoft products using third party APIs.
Candidates having experience in SaaS-based product organization will be preferred
- Creating / updating/troubleshooting integrations & configurations to 3rd party applications (good knowledge of some development/scripting languages used in integration projects such as Java (preferred), C#.
- 3+ years experience with Java Frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security)
- 3+ years experience with designing and implementing REST & SOAP based APIs for distributed applications.
- Experience and knowledge of designing and implementing microservices, with focus on applying API integration patterns for scale and reuse.
- Experience with API testing automation such as Postman or similar tools and some monitoring tools.
This is what you can expect:
- Working with the international R&D team (US, Europe, India & China),
- A fast, flexible, and rewarding incubator-like environment but with the solidity and seriousness of large and stable company in the background.
- Be part of the exquisite team that will shell out the next big Foxit product all eyes on us!
- All opportunities of a globally operating & continuously growing high-tech company: further education, conference participation or gaining experience at one of our international locations.
- Competitive remuneration package.
The role description doesn’t fit 100%? But you have the feeling that Foxit could give your career a boost? Let’s talk anyway and tell us your story! We are still growing, and some job profiles are not written yet!
Foxit is a progressive, open-minded meritocracy. What youre capable of matters, the rest doesn’t. (We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.)