Identify spending leaks and inefficiencies by analyzing budget and invoices reports.
- Easy and user-friendly invoice management to increase your cash flow
- Create recurring invoices
- Create invoices manually or based on project time and expenses
- Save time by copying invoice from existing invoices
- Create draft invoices and submit later
- Print or email invoices directly from the system
- Use predefined billing rates or create ad hoc discounts and price adjustments
- Maintain billing history, run reports and export to Excel for analysis
- Set notifications to track payment delays and send automated email messages
AccountSight’s fast and accurate online invoicing software is a perfect solution to billing and payment issues of consultants and business owners. It is a powerful tool and helps user to efficiently manage account receivables under control by ensuring timely invoice delivery and payment.
Using AccountSight, project managers can create three types of invoices: recurring invoice for costs incurred at regular or cyclical basis, manual invoice to register unscheduled expenses, and invoice based on billable hours and expenses in a project for a particular time period.
Project manager can generate invoices for all projects under him/her whereas admin can generate invoices for any project. Manage can create a draft invoice and send it anytime later. AccountSight also has an option to copy existing invoices. Manager can take a printout or directly email invoices to client from the system.
AccountSight being a complete online time and billing software offers the functionality to automatically include timesheet and expense header attachment to an invoice. Admin can predefine tax rates, discounts and other parameters or enter those data while creating an invoice.
Admin can set notifications to track payment delays and send automatic reminder emails to clients. Also, admin can monitor billing history of all paid and due payments from dashboard graphical view or reporting section.