About AccountSight: AccountSight is a fast and easy online time tracking, expense tracking and invoicing software. It is a highly useful cloud based application for small businesses, consultants and freelancers for maintaining timesheets and billing online as well as for mid-size companies that require online project management, employee time & expense tracking and billing capabilities. The rich functionality and hassle free user experience makes AccountSight unique.
This Expense Entry page walks through the Time entry and approval process in the AccountSight Software. This demonstration covers:
- Fast and user-friendly online system for accurate Time and Expense Tracking.
- Save timesheet as needed to be completed later.
- Timesheet approval workflow.
- Approval notification via email and system.
- Print timesheet or email for physical signature of the client.
- Export results of Time & Expense Tracking to Excel for your analysis.
- Export results of Time & Expense Tracking to PDF.
- Automatic reminders for Timesheet and Expense submissions and approvals
Additional features of AccountSight Time & Expense Tracking:
- Powerful dashboards for management.
- Quick 360 degrees view of time, expense, invoices, outstanding invoicing with aging summary.
- Powerful time, expense and invoice reports with filters to slice and dice the data.
- Drill-down directly from dashboards into time, expense and invoicing reports to review details.
- Easily view and automatically mark invoiced time and expenses.
Expense Entry Overview: Similar to Time Entry, AccountSight also offers a very simple and smart Expense Entry process. Users can record all expenses related to their project work and submit to the client manager. But before that, the Admin must explicitly define the eligible expenses that can be billed under the project scope.
The Expense Entry process consists of the following activities: