About AccountSight: AccountSight is a fast and easy online time tracking, expense tracking and invoicing software. It is a highly useful cloud based application for small businesses, consultants and freelancers for maintaining timesheets and billing online as well as for mid-size companies that require online projects management, employee time & expense tracking and billing capabilities. The rich functionality and hassle free user experience makes AccountSight unique.
The invoice pages walk through the quick and accurate invoicing of time and expenses in the AccountSight software.
- Quick and accurate invoice management to increase your cash flow
- Create recurring invoices
- Create invoices manually or based on project billable hours and and billable expenses
- Save time by copying invoice from existing invoices
- Create draft invoices and submit later
- Print or email invoices directly from the system
- Use predefined billing rates or create ad hoc discounts and price adjustments
- Maintain billing history, run reports and export to Excel for analysis
- Set notifications to track payment delays and send automated email messages
- Automatic reminders on Invoice submissions and overdue invoices
Additional features of AccountSight Time & Expense tracker and online invoice software are:
- Powerful Dashboards for management
- Quick 360 degrees view of time, expense, invoices, outstanding invoicing with aging summary
- Powerful time tracking, expense tracking and online Invoice reports with filters to slice and dice the data
- Drill-down directly from dashboards into time, expense and Invoicing reports to review details
Invoicing Overview: Along with time and expense tracking, AccountSight provides an efficient invoicing software that enables the clients to timely bill the customers and receive payments without any flaw. Once the users assigned in a particular project submit their timesheets and expenses and all those are approved, the project manager can easily generate the invoice for that project. However, Admin has the power to generate invoices for all the projects.
The Invoicing process consists of the following activities: