Foxit is remaking the way the world interacts with documents through advanced PDF and digital signature technology. We are a leading global software provider of fast, affordable, and secure PDF and digital signature solutions that are used by millions of people worldwide. Winner of numerous awards, Foxit has customers in more than 200 countries and global operations. We have a complete product line and an exciting and aggressive development schedule. Our proven PDF and digital signature technology is disrupting the status quo establishment and has accelerated our company growth. We are proud to list as customers Google, Amazon, and NASDAQ, and with your skills and help, we plan to add many more.
- Review Software applications for potential security vulnerabilities by conducting application security reviews i.e., Requirements review, Design review, Code Review.
- Clear Understanding and Hands on experience on OWASP Top 10 Vulnerability standards like XSS, SQL injection, session hijacking, and authorization bypass vulnerabilities.
- In-depth research on Web security, familiar with the origin of various Web security problems and solution, having a tracking of Security threats of network.
- Expertise in testing web application vulnerabilities and Network related vulnerabilities.
- Practical understanding and use of commercial application security tools
- Knowledge of the Vulnerability Fixations.
- Hands on development using Java / J2EE
- Solid understanding and experience with establishing application security policies across an organization.
- Good Documentation, reporting, Strong communication, and collaboration skills with various levels of executives from top management to technical team members across the organization.
- Strong self-starter who can operate independently.
Experience Required: 5 -10 yrs.
Work from office (Hybrid)
Development Platform: Java/J2EE
Primary Skills: Application Security, Threat Modelling