There are so many Time, Expense and Invoicing Software applications available in the market with different features and varied price points. So how can small businesses decide whether AccountSight is the right one for them? How can small companies be absolutely sure that their dollars are well spent by selecting AccountSight as the correct solution? Here are 3 key criteria that will make their decision easier:
1. What are my company requirements?
Every small organization’s needs differ in terms of their core requirements for time and billing software solution. Some may be tracking time and expenses to manage the project budget effectively while others want to generate professional invoices. In addition, many other companies may need to impress the clients and their contractors with a personalized Time and Expense tracking system which also automates the online timesheet approval process. AccountSight has been designed and developed keeping these specific requirements at the core.
No matter what your requirements are, you need to ensure that the system is extremely user friendly and the core requirements are fulfilled by the software. Most small companies just require the following from a project tracking software:
• 24×7 system availability
• Online and easy to use
• Timesheet and expense submission with manager approvals
• Easily duplicate time, expenses or invoices
• Excel based single user Time and Expense (T&E) upload or Bulk upload where the administrator uploads all timesheets
• Manual or Project Time and Expense based invoice generation
• Recurring invoice generation
• Automatic attachment of time and expense with invoice
• While these features are the key feature for a project tracker required by most companies, AccountSight also provides some additional things that may be very much specific to their business i.e. most consulting organization personnel may need signatures on printed timesheets from the client manager while submitting timesheets and expenses internally to company management for invoicing. Such features are rather important to consulting companies and may be available only in specialized software applications such as AccountSight.
2. How much does it cost?
• Most aspiring companies want to take advantage of professional time and expense software to boost productivity rather than using outdated methods of maintaining records in Word/Excel. AccountSight’s cloud based time and expense tracking and online invoicing application not only gives a faster 24×7 means to enter time and expenses online but also provides total control over your account receivables. When it comes to deciding which cloud based software you have to choose, a cost benefit analysis is required.
3. Should I adopt cloud based software?
Software and hardware requirement, installation, maintenance and upgrade of any system can be a drain on small business time and money.
Being a cloud based service AccountSight offers a number of advantages without the headache of installation and upgrade from time to time:
• No upfront investment, start using the system in minutes
• Pay as you go, no hidden costs
• No worries about backups, everything is in the cloud
• No software/hardware required
Subscription based Software as a Service (SaaS) may be the best option for small companies due to distinct advantaged mentioned above and lower cost of ownership.
If you are a small business with requirements to track, report and invoice time and expenses, you might find the information particularly helpful.
Are you looking for a cloud based efficient and economic time tracking software for your business? Why don’t you try AccountSight free trial of 30 days for a start? Register here now!
AccountSight is a fast and easy online time tracking, expense tracking and invoicing software. It is a highly useful cloud based application for small businesses, consultants and freelancers for maintaining online timesheets and billing online as well as for mid-size companies that require online projects management, employee timesheet & expense tracking and online invoicing capabilities. The rich functionality and hassle free user experience makes AccountSight unique.